About this Policy
- This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our employee colleagues and guests, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it.
- We may collect, use and store your personal data, as described in this Data Processing Policy and as described when we collect data from you.
- We reserve the right to amend this Data Processing Policy from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check our website www.pinkmooncamping.co.uk regularly for any amendments (but amendments will not be made retrospectively).
- We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the "controller" of all personal data we hold about you.
Who are we?
- We are Festival Extras Ltd, trading as Pink Moon Camping (PMC). We can be contacted at email@example.com or 0844 850 8828
- What information we collect and why.
How we protect your personal data
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the EEA without your consent.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
- Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- For any payments which we take from you online we will use a recognised online secure payment system.
- We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
Who else has access to the information you provide us?
- We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law or as set out in the table above or paragraph 5.2 below.
- We may pass colleagues personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to manage colleagues on site where required). However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
How long do we keep your information?
- We will hold your personal data on our systems for a 12 month period post your booking or working period with us and for as long afterwards as is necessary to comply with any of our legal obligations. We will review your personal data every year to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal data except that we will retain your personal data in an archived form in order to be able to comply with future legal obligations e.g. compliance with tax requirements and exemptions, and the establishment exercise or defence of legal claims.
- We securely destroy all financial information once we have used it and no longer need it.
- You have rights under the GDPR: (a) to access your personal data (b) to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed (c) to have your personal data corrected (d) to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (e) to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed (f) to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ 0303 123 1113.
Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow ,Cheshire, SK9 5AF
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our HR manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at INSERT PO BOX
Festival Extras Ltd, PO Box 10061, Nottingham, NG14 7XA
Festival Extras Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our booking website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Festival Extras Ltd Internet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 3 April 2018.
Security : We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Cookies on the Festival Extra's site
Session cookies - We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you when logging into our Client Area. You can learn more about session cookies and what they are used for here.
Google Analytics - we use this to understand how the Pink Moon Camping Website site is being used in order to improve the user experience. Your user data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
Facebook Advertising: We use Facebook advertising conversion tracking and re-targeting pixels, which allows us to collect or receive information from your website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target advertising.
DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
Other information we collect
Social buttons. On some of the pages of the Pink Moon Camping site you will see 'social buttons'. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons used from time to time for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook 'Like', and LinkedIn 'Share'. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of Pink Moon Camping. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on Pink Moon Campings site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting Pink Moon Camping, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don't click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
External web services. We use a number of external web services on the Pink Moon Camping, mostly to display content within our web pages. For example,to display slideshows we sometimes use SlideShare; to show videos we use YouTube and Vimeo. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but these are the most common. As with the social buttons we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
Email tracking. Some emails that we send you have no tracking in at all, for example personal correspondence or emails with invoices attached. Other emails we send we put in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We rarely use the latter information at a personal level, rather we use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn't click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should unsubscribe from the Pink Moon email contact element within our Website and Colleague's work contract's.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Festival Extras Ltd,PO Box 10061,Nottingham NG14 7XA
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Entire contents (c) 2018 Festival Extra's Ltd. All rights reserved.