Booking Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the basis upon which you hire equipment and accommodation from festival extras Limited (whom trade as Pink Moon Camping) ("us" or "we", as appropriate) and use the same. Please ensure that the information you complete when booking is correct and complete - we cannot be held responsible for mistakes which result from incorrect or incomplete information you provide. Definitions
Accommodation are listed under various names and descriptions from our bookings page, product to be provided to you for use at the event and includes all physical items provided with that product. "contract" is the contract between us and you for the supply and rental of the accommodation. "event" is the festival where the accommodation will be used, as set out on the booking form.
Details of all services and equipment we can provide to you are available on our website. The services and equipment are subject to change.
We will endeavour to supply the services and equipment in accordance with your booking at all times and to facilitate the provision of services in accordance with your booking at all times however we cannot be responsible for changes to the services provided by third parties.
- Please note any images used are representative and final supplied products may vary. All colours, sizes and measurements shown on the website are approximate but every effort is made to ensure they are as close as possible to what is shown.
Transfer of accommodation bookings
Pink Moon Camping are not responsible to or liable in anyway whatsoever to provide entry to any accommodation, or any service to the purchaser or person/s in possession of a Pink Moon Camping order confirmation obtained from any source other than through Pink Moon Camping directly or authorised official agents. All orders/bookings are non-transferable and rights of entitlement are only applicable to the bona-fide original purchaser. Accommodation bookings MAY NOT TO BE RE-SOLD / SOLD ON OR PASSED ON TO A THIRD PERSON IN GRACE OR FAVOUR, without the written permission of Pink Moon Camping.
The Promoters do not recognise nor support the secondary ticket market. The Promoters are not responsible to or liable in anyway whatsoever to provide entry to the Event, or any service / concert as advertised as / at the Event / the Venue, to the purchaser or person/s in possession of a ticket obtained from any source other than the Promoters authorised and official agents All tickets are non-transferable and rights of entitlement are only applicable to the bona-fide original purchaser. TICKETS MAY NOT TO BE RE-SOLD / SOLD ON OR PASSED ON TO A THIRD PERSON IN GRACE OR FAVOUR, without the written permission of the Promoter.
In order to stay with us you are required to have full Weekend festival tickets at all festivals, day tickets are not applicable to the Pink Moon campsites.
The contract will commence on the day of your arrival at the event and will terminate on the day the event closes. Hire Charges and Damage Deposit Charges for hire of accommodation(s) are payable at the rate set out on the booking form ("hire charges"). To complete your booking, you may also be required to pay a damage deposit, in the amount set out on the booking form, which will be returned to you if the accommodation is delivered up to us at the close of the event in the same condition in which it was provided to you. If it is not, we will be able to deduct the costs of any repair from the deposit and return any balance of such sum to you. Full payment (including damage deposit) is due once your booking has been accepted by us and accommodation cannot be confirmed until we receive payment in full and clear funds. On receipt of payment, a confirmation email and receipt will be sent to you by email confirming your booking. No further reminder will be sent.
Cancellation / Refunds
If you cancel your booking within 28 days of the original order you will be entitled to 75% of the entire value of the booking by way of a refund.
If you cancel your booking after 28 days of the original order, up until 42 days before the festival, you will be entitled to 50% of the entire value of the booking by way of a refund.
No refund will be given if you cancel your booking 42 days or less prior to the event.
While every effort will be made by The Owner to carry out any order accepted the full performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation without refund by The Owner consequent upon Act of God, Epidemic, War, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other disturbances: Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale and Tempest restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power, Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or any other cause beyond the control of the Owner.
The Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and any dispute arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
You will satisfy yourself that the accommodation as supplied is of satisfactory condition. Any fault in the accommodation must be notified to one of our staff at the event as soon as reasonably practicable after it is discovered and in any event within one hour of being discovered. We reserve the right to substitute your accommodation for another of equivalent specification. The accommodation may have sponsor branding applied to it which you will ensure is not defaced, removed or modified in any way. You will leave the accommodation in good condition and clean and tidy at the end of the event. The accommodation remains our sole property. Our accommodation accommodates up to the amount of persons indicated on our sales page (this limit may not be exceeded) and the accommodation may not be moved, altered, modified or adjusted without our consent. Our tents are built to withstand a certain level of rough weather conditions however we are unable to guarantee these units are able to withstand extreme and rare weather conditions such as severe wind and rain.
Please note our campsite is within the Festival site and we cannot be held responsible for any uneven ground conditions.
Please be aware of all accommodation guy ropes to all structures.
• Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles will be unavoidable. Neighbouring fields will be playing music until late - so some late night noise will occur through the weekend.
You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
Loss and damage
We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law our liability to you for loss or damage resulting from your use of the accommodation. As party leader, you are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your group and will be liable for any loss or damage to the accommodation, the site where it is located or its contents during their stay. It is your responsibility to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury when using the accommodation. You will also ensure that you and your party complies with all rules set down by the event organisers e.g. no animals at all can be allowed on the event site. You will not subject the accommodation to any misuse or wear and tear inconsistent with normal and reasonable use, complying, where applicable, with manufacturer recommendations or any other reasonable requirements that we notify you of. The accommodation is a public space and you will not smoke inside it. You will further not use a naked or other type of flame in, on or around the accommodation. Any dispute between us and you arising from the rental or use of the accommodation or these terms and conditions is governed by English law.
Complaints & Issues
Complaints/issues must be brought to the attention of staff at the Reception tent whilst onsite so we can deal with any issues immediately. If the problem occurs outside of reception tent opening hours then the 24hr PMC mobile must be called. If the problem is not rectified onsite an email must be received within 2 weeks following the festival.
Use of Web
Pink Moon Camping authorises you to view and download the materials posted at this Web Site solely for your personal use. All copies of the materials downloaded must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials. You may not publicly display or use the materials for commercial purposes or change the materials in any way, without having first obtained the express written consent of Pink Moon Camping. Any use of these materials on any other Web Site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Use of Software
If you download any software from this Web Site, use of the same is subject to the provisions in the applicable Software License Terms and Conditions. You may not download or install the Software until you have read and accepted such Software License Terms and Conditions.
Links to third party Web Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Pink Moon Camping accepts no responsibility for the content of such third party Web Sites.
The materials posted at this Web Site are done so "without warranty" on an "as-is" basis. Pink Moon Camping makes no representations or any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose. Pink Moon Camping does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this Web Site. Pink Moon Camping may make changes to the materials at this Web Site at any time without notice. The materials posted at this Web Site may be out of date, and Pink Moon Camping makes no commitment to update the materials at this Web Site. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT WILL Pink Moon Camping, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA AND ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Evaluation Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions together with the order form or letter to which they are attached ("the Request") will form a binding contract between the Customer and Pink Moon Camping. Each Request shall constitute a separate contract governed by these terms and these terms apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract Customer may propose and shall not be varied unless set out in the Request or as agreed in writing and signed by Pink Moon Camping.
1.1 Pink Moon Camping grants to Customer a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Products internally at Customer`s facilities, for the sole purpose of evaluation and testing during the Evaluation period.
Online competitions: Standard Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Festival Extras Limited, and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Festival Extras Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Festival Extras Limited, PO Box 10061, Nottingham NG14 7XA
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed